Palaeontology and its sister journal Papers in Palaeontology are now jointly available on your tablet and smart phone, both Apple iOS and Android. Palaeontology brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original articles, Review Articles, Rapid Communications, Frontiers in Palaeontology, and more. Papers in Palaeontology focuses on descriptive research, including descriptions of new taxa, systematic revisions of higher taxa, detailed biostratigraphical and biogeographical documentation, and descriptions of floras and faunas from specific localities or regions.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in palaeontological research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via e-mail
- Share figures or tables via e-mail
Access the Palaeontology app on your tablet or smartphone for free as a PalAss member by following the instructions in this PDF.